Monday, February 18, 2013

Organized for Poject Life 2013

Hello Everyone,
Last year was my first year for Project Life and boy did I have a lot of fun. After looking at how I did things, I have made some changes to make it work better for me. I have learned that doing weekly layouts is to much stressful and for me. My plan is to do bi-weekly or monthly layouts with a two page spread. The whole idea of project life is to make it work for you. I have also made a Project Life planner to keep everything in, and to sketch out my layout plan,I did go back and add a label under the Pr in Project so you can read it better.This was not my original idea, all thanks goes to Mish Mash  check her out she is truly talented. Here are some pic's of my planner and my storage of PL.
Enjoy and CRAFT ON!!





No comments:

Post a Comment