I am very excited to let you know that I'm one of the new members on the designteam for the new and fantastic Gilli stamps. So Welcome to the GILLI OPEN HOUSE blog hop! The celebration starts right now with the Gilli Design Team and the Stamping Scrapping Design Team bringing a load of inspiration with all things Gilli!! Come and join us at the party to discover how versatile Gilli Stamps can be and see how you can make Gilli your own! Just check each project out…each Gilli seems to have its own personality!!! But wait there is more!!! You can be one of the 2 winners that will be randomly selected!
How can you participate and be eligible? Check it out….
Keep in touch by becoming a follower on “House of Gilli Blog”
Post a comment on each participant blog J
Post a comment on the very first challenge post at “House of Gilli” which will start tomorrow February 14th.
Comments will be open until February 14 at 11:50 pm EST
Let the fun begin!
Sunday February 13
- Cindy: http://bluebirdflats.blogspot.com/
- Dionne: http://deezcreativedesigns.blogspot.com/
- Froggy: http://www.froggaritavilleblog.net/
- Karen: http://karensfunblog.blogspot.com/
- Marielle: http://rastahobby.blogspot.com/
- Sheri: http://twitterpatedwithpaper.blogspot.com/
- Stephanie: http://mycardshack.blogspot.com/
- Vivi: http://handmadebyvivi.blogspot.com
- Wini: http://www.looneybugdesigns.com/
- Yone: http://artesdayone.blogspot.com/
Monday February 14
House of Gilli blog
1st Gilli blog Challenge – Hosted by Suzanne J. Dean
Here's the card I made for this hop. Isn't she Super cute?
I used a pastel coloring technique taught by one of our team members Suzanne. I next used the Spellbinder matching stamps beaded circles to make the pattern green paper.
So now, Hop on over to Froggy's Blog and have a look. http://www.froggaritavilleblog.net/
Enjoy and CRAFT ON!!