Friday, June 18, 2010

Custom Colored ATG Gun

Hello Everyone,
 I notice that when I craft, I tend to look for the best product I can find, for all the crafting I do.   I bought my ATG gun over a year ago from The Tape Depot.  It is not the Scott 3m brand, but I am so happy I invested in it.  The cost was $25 for just the gun and I can't believe I lived without it for so long.  I also bought a 12pack of adhesive, I have 7 left and I craft a lot.  Well, when it came I was expecting it to be Teal but it was Red. I love color but red was just not bright enough for me so I painted it and added other decorations.  I really,really love my ATG Gun now.  So tell me what you think.  Enjoy.( Click on photo's to enlarge)

2 comments:

  1. Ohhlala! I love the black decorations! Are these rub-ons, vinyl or did you stamp them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My FAVORITE COLOR!! What kind of paint did you use, and is that stamping or rub-ons?

    ReplyDelete