Sunday, September 26, 2010

CopicmarkerScrabookings Oz Digital Stamps

Hello Everyone,
 I have awesome news. I am a new member of CopicmarkerScrapbookings Design Team. Yeah me! I love Copic markers and I love this company.  The owers are so super sweet and they have all the Copics you need and accessories at an awesome price.(FREE SHIPPING) I have bought markers from them before being on the team, and they handle there business like a hometown family caring store, not a Mega Chain store where your just a number.(Some people may like that,to each his own) They  teach you how to use the product you buy knowing there is a learning curve with Copics. They help you along the way with several free classes and lots of information on their Forum. They also have a members program which gets you free refills and extra discount and more. Enough about me telling you, check them out for your self.
So with no further ado, here is some cards made with their new line of  Digital stamps OZ.

2 comments:

  1. Dionne, you did a fabulous job on these cards.
    Very pretty!
    Kathie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dionne! This just made my day, thanks so much for all of the kind words! I made sure Christian came downstairs and read this himself, he was sooo happy!

    Great job on the cards as always! I love how you outlines the poppies!

    ReplyDelete