Thursday, January 27, 2011

I'm a Fairy Princess

Hello Everyone,
I'm so excited to tell you my good news. I have been chosen to be on the Prairie Fairy Design Team.  I have worked with Roberta's digi stamps before and loveeeee them so much.  Now I get to work with them a lot more. I'm also looking forward to working with some more very talented ladies. So, on to my latest project.

 Here is a Digi scrapped page to share a little about me. I thought in the future,when my kids look back through all the albums I have made, they should see me in them at least a few times.  Some of the text is a quote from another blogger and I changed it some to fit me. I'm sorry I can't remember who, something I'm working on. Enjoy and CRAFT ON!!



4 comments:

  1. wow this is awesome and what gorgeous pics
    Debs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new DT position. It's great when you are able to work with the designers you really love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Dionne to PFD, I'm so excited too and can't wait to start working with you and seeing all your lovely work! This is a great layout by the way. And I'm the same way about pics...I hardly have any of me in the photo albums...lol :)

    ƸӜƷ...x♥Tracey♥x...ƸӜƷ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your new DT position Dee.

    You should get out from behind the camera and step in front of it more often girl cos you are beautiful!

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete