Sunday, January 16, 2011

Where Has The Time Gone

Hello Everyone,
Wow, I can't believe it's been a month since my last post. Between getting a break from home schooling, being sick, kids being sick, husband being sick and busy crafting I haven't posted lately.  So the rest of this month you will be treated with many post of recent creations.
These three pics are of a little notepad I made to keep track of things that I had to do before the 25th.  I used a Nestie to cut the cover and all pages for the pad. I used BoBunny's Winter Joy papers and a silver metallic paper, and a retired stamp from Stampin Up. I made the snowflake flower and died it with Glimmer mist to match the paper and added Rock Candy Distress stickles for the shimmer you see, I also dyed the ribbon to match. I entered this project for a Design Team Call and made the team.  More about that later.





No comments:

Post a Comment