Friday, March 11, 2011

Fairy Fun Fridays #48 It's My Party

Hello Everyone,
Welcome to another Fairy fun Friday. I used the Party Animal digi stamp. I love it because it reminds me of my best friend and I having a car party with music turned up high, and wind blowing in our hair. I made a gate fold card and I also made the inside cute. Come join us for some fun at Fairy Fun Fridays and check out my teams work.




Enjoy and CRAFT ON!!
Supplies
Solid Card Stock:Paper Trey Ink,Cryogen Iridescent White
Patterned Paper: My Minds Eye Home Glitter Stack
Stamps: Prairy Fairy Designs,Hero Arts
Ink: Memento
Edge Punch: Ek Success,Stampin Up Circle punch
Markers: Copics- RV00,RV02,RV04,BG10,BG13,YG01,YG03,YG17,Y15,C00,C1,C3,C5,C7,C9
Miscellaneous: Ranger Glossy Accents, Stampin Up Button Embosslet

7 comments:

  1. Dionne, your card is beautiful, I love the fact that you made it a gate card and the papers you have used are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun card, love the colors and button, beautiful coloring on the fab image
    Debs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi dionne! i love this image too. its so fun and cute. you made it perfect with the colors and your coloring too. love the gate folding. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dionne!
    I looked for your email, but I could not find it.
    Just a quick question; I'm hosting challenge #54, 3th of June, at the FFF challenge blog, but very busy at that time.
    So I was wondering if you and I could switch- you are hosting # 53, the 20th of May?
    It's not mega necessary, but it would make life a bit easier for me.
    Please let me know!
    Hugs from Dorte- from http://dortesdill.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a party for sure! I LOVE these two! I also love the way you made it shine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a fun card hun, i adore pigs,

    hugs
    judie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a bright an fun card Dionne, love the DP! :D

    xx Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete