Friday, March 25, 2011

Fairy Fun Fridays Challenge 49 :Oh so Spring

Hello Everyone,
I am so looking forward to Spring and it is suppose to be here.  It doesn't feel like it's come yet, so this challenge will have to do for now. I love making cards but I also like changing it up a bit so I don't have a creative low, hence today's book marker.  I saw this done on someones blog with a flower as the focal point and decided I wanted something different. My image is Fairy love, what a way to enjoy a Spring day with a loved one and a kiss. You can find it at Fairy Prairie Designs.  The one thing I didn't want to do was cut of any of the image with my Nestie, so I had to cut around the parts I wanted to keep and position them above the nestie when I went to cut.  I love how it turned out. Also very important is Stickles does not work on digi stamps, it causes the printer ink to blur and look funny, so I used Viva Decor glitter liner called holo iridescent. This glitter does not dry flat it gives texture and dimension to the wings. Well come join us at Fairy Fun Fridays and play and check out the other Fairy Princesses work.





Enjoy and CRAFT ON!!:

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous bookmark Dionne, love the colouring of the image, it's Stunning. Wishing you have a lovely weekend.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bookmark, Dionne. Love how the wings are outside the nestie. Great colouring.
    Enjoy your weekend!
    hugs from Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely creation such a pretty image

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful bookmark! Great coloring! Love the added sparkle to the wings!

    Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dionne, this is stunning! Your colors are fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute bookmark! You did a great job with the image, the coloring, the stickles - just everything works together! Lovely work on the spring challenge.

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete