Monday, February 27, 2012

CopicMarkerScrapbookings New Digital Stamps Feb.27th,2012

Hello Everyone,
Here is the new Digi release from Copicmarkerscrapbooking. This set is called Under The Sea and was drawn by Kathie Zaban. A fun world of sea creatures and mermaids.
Here is a book I covered with an altered image. I had a hard time capturing the sparkle in the picture.  I combined parts of three different stamps. I love the freedom to play around with digi’s.  I was inspired by Colleen’s Smash book and this is what I came up with for myself. I also did this card. The horses are behind acetate and I threw in some iridescent confetti.
 Enjoy and CRAFT ON!!




2 comments:

  1. Wow Dee, these are fantastic! Love your brilliant colors and the confetti is a fabulous idea. Hugs, dj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both such joyful projects. I love the shaker card with the sea horses. Hugs lin

    ReplyDelete